MBA Careers week is on again! From Thursday 15 June, the largest concentration of MBA corporate employers from across Sydney come together to actively targeting USydney MBA students and future leaders.
Even if you are not actively looking or just browsing, Careers Week is a great opportunity to build your corporate networks for future years and opportunities.
Events include breakfast and evening information sessions, interactive discussions, informal Q&A and personalised networking.
Morning Breakfast Sessions: 8– 9:30am
Evening Networking Sessions: 6-7:30pm
Thursday 15th June 2017
• Evening: McKinsey & Co
Monday 19th June 2017
• Morning: Bailador Venture Capital
• Evening: Boston Consulting Group & BCG Digital Ventures
Tuesday 20th June 2017
• Morning: Commonwealth Bank of Australia
• Evening: KPMG
Wednesday 21st June 2017
• Morning: Qantas
• Evening: Ernst & Young (EY)
Thursday 22nd June 2017
• Morning: Woolworths
• Evening: Deloitte
Friday 23rd June 2017
• Morning: NFP Interactive Guest Speaker Panel Event:
– Kylea Tink: CEO of Camp Quality
– Peter Alwood: COO of Canteen
– Nicholas Parkhil: CEO of Acon
– Rosie Stilin: Exec Director: Benevolent Society
To register for any of these events, please sign into Simplicity.